Modification of Terms
* Site License and Access
1. You agree that the material and content contained on or within the Website or any Associated Website or transmitted to you is for your personal use only and may not be used for any other purpose unless you are expressly authorised to do so. Other non-personal purposes include, (without limitation):
(a) any resale or commercial use of the site or content therein;
(b) the collection and use of any product listings or descriptions;
(c) making derivative uses of the site and its contents; or
(d) use of any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods.
2. You may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any TheMoneyTimes.com trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including the images found at this site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page without TheMoneyTimes.com's express written consent. Further, you may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing a TheMoneyTimes.com name, trademark, or product name without TheMoneyTimes.com's express written consent.
3. Any unauthorized use of the Website or any Affiliated Website will automatically terminate the permission or license granted and may violate applicable law including copyright laws, trademark laws and communications regulations and statutes.
* Copyright, Trade Marks and Intellectual Property
All images, graphics, audio clips, video clips, text and other materials on the Website are protected by copyright or database rights owned or licensed to TheMoneyTimes.com. All trademarks, company names and logos on the Website, registered or unregistered are the property of TheMoneyTimes.com, or have been licensed to TheMoneyTimes.com for use on the Website.
* The Website
1. TheMoneyTimes.com will provide the Website using reasonable care and skill.
2. You acknowledge that any material and/or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is at your own discretion and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
3. TheMoneyTimes.com shall use reasonable endeavours to keep the Website free from viruses and corrupt files but does not warrant that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else with contaminating or destructive properties.
* Use of the Website
1. You guarantee that the registration information that you provide to TheMoneyTimes.com is accurate, complete and up to date.
2. You agree that you shall not use the Website to:
(a) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or receive any obscene, defamatory, offensive, harassing, threatening, racist, or blasphemous material or any material which may, in TheMoneyTimes.com's judgement, cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person.
(b) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit or receive any material which breaches a third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights or any other material which you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or other duty.
(c) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes' or other forms of solicitation or advertisement commercial or otherwise, regardless of content except in those areas (such as shopping forums) that are designated for such purpose;
(d) upload, post, email or otherwise knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute any material which contains software viruses or any computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage or destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment.
(e) upload, post, email or otherwise knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute any information about other users.
For the avoidance of doubt the supply of any information or material to TheMoneyTimes.com shall be deemed to be a use for the purposes of these terms and conditions.
3. You shall not use the Website for any commercial purpose. For the avoidance of doubt, reviewing a product that promotes your own or your employer's business or hinders a competitor's business shall be deemed to be a commercial purpose. In the event that TheMoneyTimes.com discover that you have acted in contravention of this clause it reserves the right to publish a statement on the Website detailing your actions.
4. You agree not to use the Website in such a way that the Website becomes interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient or in any way impaired.
5. TheMoneyTimes.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, if any, TheMoneyTimes.com is only a forum and is not liable for any reviews, statements, representations, or content provided by its users.
6. TheMoneyTimes.com reserves the right and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any content and materials which you post on the Website and/or any Associated Website.
1. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the Website provided such link does not portray TheMoneyTimes.com or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. You may not use a TheMoneyTimes.com logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of TheMoneyTimes.com to link to this site without the express written permission of TheMoneyTimes.com. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
2. The Website may contain, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. TheMoneyTimes.com has no control over such sites. You acknowledge and agree that TheMoneyTimes.com does not endorse and is not responsible for the contents or availability of these links or sites and is not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for any transactions you may enter into through such other websites or any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance of such websites or goods and services available on or through any such website. TheMoneyTimes.com also does not accept any responsibility for any transactions.
* General Submissions
* Press Releases.
The information contained within press releases issued by TheMoneyTimes.com should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. TheMoneyTimes.com has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases.