The Money Times is an independent online news service that also provides relevant information and content to a world-wide audience. The Money Times news content is not influenced by its sponsors, stake-holders or managing personnel. Only the editorial department gets to decide on the news content and information coverage. Our editors make sure that only original, relevant and reliable content is published on the portals.
The Money Times is committed to the principles of authenticity, accuracy, fairness, objectivity, and editorial integrity. The Money Times stands out as a credible and impartial source of news and information, especially in the online medium that is notorious for publishing unreliable and inaccurate content. Our editorial staff is taught to adhere to ethical behavior and conform to the highest professional standards.
Depending on the target audience of the particular portals, our editors spend a considerable time in the beginning of their day to decide on doing only the most relevant and current news on weekdays. After the news selection, the facts are thoroughly researched, and appropriate newsmakers, authentic news sources, and subject experts interviewed; all this is to make sure that we provide a balanced accounts of happenings with due regards to the principles of objectivity and accuracy. While writing the news, particular attention is paid to the grammatical correctness, choice of words, and adherence to our in-house Style-Book. Finally, the editors edit the content for flow of ideas, grammar usage, punctuation, style and readability.
Before being published, certain deeply technical news and information content is reviewed by our in-house reviewers who are experts in their fields. Reviewers check such content for technical jargon, terms and their accuracy and appropriateness of usage.
News are set apart from advertorials, advertisements, and other promotional content on the web-pages, and separate graphics and color combinations followed to make them appear easily distinguishable from news content.
The final published news that readers get to read is careful consideration of the following:
1. Adherence to highest professional standards
- Appropriate newsmakers, authentic news sources, and subject experts interviewed
- News sources appropriately quoted and news facts properly attributed to sources
- Facts thoroughly researched and cross-checked
- Information made available on time
2. Professionally written with particular attention paid to correct English usage
- Well-structured write-ups written in a coherent language
- Adherence to The Money Times Style-book
- Grammatical correctness
- Choice of words, and punctuation etc.
- Proper sentence structure with smooth transition of ideas within paragraphs as well as within the whole news
- Inverted pyramid style followed in news-writing
3. Proper sharp, and appropriate photos and captions provided
4. Technical news and information content reviewed by our in-house reviewers for technical jargon and terms, and their accuracy and appropriateness of usage